Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello Hello

 I'm Amy Clarese. 

I have always wanted to start a blog, but have always told myself there is no way I have the time to keep it up. Well this year, I decided to try it anyway.

First things First.

I love Jesus and my church, NewSpring. If this bothers you then too bad, don't read my blog. :)

I have the best family ever. My daughter, Cadence and hubby, Beau (yes this is his real name) are my world.

I love all things CrossFit. This is really odd seeming how I was never the one to work out or even enjoy any type of physical activity. However once I started CrossFit a few months back I am totally addicted. We now have an affiliate Crossfit Anderson. Check us out at CrossfitAnderson.com  even better come check us out in person, I'm sure you would become addicted as well. 

It's a New Year

ok I know everybody gets tired of seeing all these new year resolutions, but this will not prevent me from sharing a few of my goals for the year.

Things I want to accomplish:
Become stronger....through CrossFit of course :)
Eat healthier... for me this means a modified Paleo
Drink more water....which really shouldn't be that hard
Be the most awesome wife and mother that I can be
and most importantly.....show people Jesus!

Also maybe a 5k,10k, and the long shot of a half marathon. 

1 comment:

  1. you're going to love it! glad to see you on here and can't wait to keep up with your beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete